Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today is the Day

Today is my first day in the blogging world. Not that I am unfamiliar with expressing my opinions or thoughts. I do this regularly, sometimes to the disapproval of whom I'm talking with and other times my thoughts are appreciated. I have a position that requires me to make decisions all day long. Sometimes I have to "fly by the seat of my pants" & just make things happen. It's easy to be in control of making decisions for the well being of a company, making decisions that are for your personal well being are often more difficult. I have made both good and bad decisions during my lifetime & a wise old man once told me as long as your right 51% of the time you will do fine. Now personally I would like to have better odds than that, but I guess even a small advantage is better than none at all.
One area in my life that I have not always made the wisest decisions is in taking care of myself and in my love life... Everyone says that hindsight is 20/20 and even though that may be true, it doesn't do anything to help correct decisions that you have made in the past. If hindsight is 20 /20 it's a shame that it dosen't come with the option of time travel. I would like to go back to my teen years with the knowledge that I have now. Not only would I be a STUD...lol, I would make a lot of changes. Another saying that rings true is "life isn't fair" and although I don't know how fair it is supposed to be, I do know that it is cruel. I will share more about that a little later, I have so many things to unload and Hopefully by doing so someone will learn from my mistakes or possibly be comfortable enough to add your opinions from time to time..........

If any of the younger crowd happens to be bored enough to read this far, First off I am so sorry for you, but secondly Cherish the times you are living in right now.

2 comments:

  1. I am a first finder to your blog and I think I've met my match in that our thoughts are so incredibly simular. I'm a new follower and looking forward to more of your posting.
    dene-lifeshappenings@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really, really funny at the end Mike what a sense of humor you have. I honestly can't stop laughing LOL...

    ReplyDelete