Thursday, March 12, 2009

Climb Aboard, Lets go for a ride...

I guess we have all been there, anxious, excited, caught up in the moment, Lusting, Ego busting at the seams, all of which make us vulnerable. I guess it's human nature to always assume that what your eyes see and your heart feels is the truth. There may be some truth to the things we are feeling, but in actuality just how much of it is real, I mean really real. Our desires to feel wanted, needed and loved cloud our minds and our thoughts. How often do we see the reality of things after it is to late?


It's at this point that we realize that we have been taken for a ride, scammed ourselves and if we are lucky walked away with only a few scars on our hearts. I have taken this ride more times than I care to remember. Everytime I get on that train I go fully packed, all in, and willing to give 110%. Maybe this is where I make my biggest mistake. Hmmm...I should take it easy, close my mind & block my feelings and see what happens from there. Then what would be the point? The excitement is the fuel that makes the fire burn.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for a short post tonight, As I said before I am married and unfortuantly I have to write when I am not in the spotlight. I had so much more I would have like to have said, but I guess it will have to wait for another day. I will be coming in really late tomorrow and don't know if I will have time to post, but Saturday for sure!! Thanks for the nice comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you set the setting to permit someone to enter a name instead of having to use a profile?

    ReplyDelete