Friday, June 11, 2010

Updates....

Well lot of changes again. I am back to not talking with the 27 year old. Quit talking to her for a week and out of the blue, she starts texting again. Always ends up with an excuse to not go out, so to make a long story short I told her until she decides what she TRULY wants, she needs to just let me go and not contact me. I am still talking with the gal I slept with, not everyday but 4 or 5 times this week. I am playing it cool with her & not "being a fool" like I have done with the other one. One positive thing about her is that she will initate conversations, although random, It's bertter than nothing.

My biggest news is I am working my ass off to really get toned up and in shape. I came to the realization that to have what I "want" in a woman I have to "give" it back to her. Years and years of married life, i pretty much took for granted that "being a good guy" was enough to "please" most women, but being single again has snapped me into reality. I have a goal and will get there. I've been eating right for over a year now and hitting the gym, working out at home & walking a coule miles everyday I can is paying off. I am starting to like what I am seeing in the mirror & as much as I critique other people thats a good thing. If i like it, I'm sure someone else will.

Well best of luck to everyone! I will keep you all posted, Been working on tanning also, so when it all comes together I may post a pic of the finished product here. Take Care, Mike

2 comments:

  1. Great post Mike! A motivator and inspiration for us all. Best of luck to you.

    Hugs'
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! As Always I appreciate your comments and that you read my blog!!

    ReplyDelete