Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Drama, Sex, Drama, Love.....

Wow, Lots going on lately!! Been meeting some new ladies since I've moved out, 3 of them were no dice, I didn't feel any connection there. This 4th one though we did hit it off nice. Had dinner on Thursday and talked for about 4 hours, didn't talk alot Friday, but went out Saturday night. Went to a local festival and from the moment we got out of the truck she had my hand in hers. We spent the evening walking around, looking listening to music and visiting. Had a really good time.

We would stop and kiss or I'd rub her shoulders while we were standing, listening to music. Lots of laughing and conversation. We decided to leave the festival and go shoot pool, but never made it inside. We started talking and making out in my truck and the next thing I know she wants to know how far it is to my place. I seriously wasn't expecting things to move so quickly, but after deciding 30 minutes was to far to make it to my place, we got a hotel and OMG did we have a hell of a night! It's been 20 years since I was with another woman and the thought that crossed my mind after everything was going on is "WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING" for waiting so long to leave my wife. This gal is 6 ft tall and I'm 6'5" talk about things fitting right and positions working out. She was an absolute "freak". I loved it. We had wild sex for about 3 hours and then got dressed and went to breakfast at 1:30 in the morning. Came back to the hotel and got right back in it till almost 4am. She fell asleep with me massaging her and I was so fired up sleep was the farthest thing from my mind.

Well The story doesn't always have a happy ending, but when we parted ways Sunday everything was great. Then she starts having problems from her "ex", we had discussed alot of things while we were talking in bed, her living situation etc; and now the ex is on her ass. Making threats & all kind of crap. So she is going to go to Georgia for a couple weeks with her aunt to try and let it cool down. I offered to help in any way I could, but I'm not dragging myself into a potentialy dangerous situation over a night of great sex.

I am a nice guy and would do about anything for anyone, but my past experiences with being "played" have made a dramatic effect on my willingness to tolerate BS. I am going to meet another gal this week, she's 37, 6 years younger than me, the red head was 38 btw, & I'll see where this one goes......

The 27 year old that I have been in limbo with for over two years has been making some serious efforts to let me know she is still there. I had quit talking with her again for a few weeks now. She stopped me the other day and was telling me how "special of a man I was to her", always asking how I'm doing, what I'm eating, telling me things she cooks, and we've been texting alot lately. I'll play along & who knows something may come of it. But in the meantime I won't have all my eggs in one basket and will be quick to move on at the first sign of any BS.

So, for Right Now, Big Mike is smiling and checking out some long forgotten opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah' Big Mike, leave the drama for her momma, to messy and you don't need that! You have to be careful nowaday's, one minute you're going about your daily routine of life, mess around get involved with the wrong person who could potientially bring harmsway to your life, good choice to backoff. Oh and just one more thing, refrain yourself from sex (look who's talking LOL). Wait, court her, get to know her, understand who might be in her life? Yes...I know the inner freak is hard to control, oh but it's so worth when you do.

    Lovin' it,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete