Friday, June 18, 2010

Moving Along

Well I've had a pretty good week. Had a couple heart to heart talks withthe 27 year old and I doubt I will waste much more time on her. I went to Dance classes Wednesday (with a Friend)and will be going back tonight (without her...lol). I plan to do some prowling, like a Lion on the hunt.....lol No i'm not being a "dog", but I am exploring my possibilities! To quote my new interest " thats the Magic of divorce".

I've been walking on some trails right down the road from work, Great Exercise!! Have dropped a few more lbs this week. Getting comments and clothes fitting differently keeps me motivated.

I started talking with a 34 year old gal (my new interest) a few days ago and that is progressing nicely. She is separated from 15 years of marriage and we have had a few 3 or 4 hour chats. We're going to meet tomorrow afternoon. She is really funny!, gives me lots of attention (which I like), seems to like the fact I am a "nice guy" and oh yeah did i say she is 34....lol. I knew from the start I wanted to wind up with a younger woman and don't plan to compromise on that. I canceled a date with a 37 year old yesterday, I just wasn't "feeling it". She was a lil upset, but life goes on. I'm not perfect by no means, but shit when your 37 you shouldn't have gone to hell already....lol.

The 34 year old may not be perfect, but she is doing the right things, enough so that I may be willing to give it a little time. She had a bad husband and is a little low on self esteem, but maybe with a little support that can change. Another thing I like is she is 1/2 japanese, Has a completely different outlook than these caucasion gals do. For long time readers you may remember a whole blog story on my thoughts on that....lol. Yeah I'm still Big Mike, but this gal is 5'9" also so she might "fit" as well as the 6'0" tall gal I was with a few weeks ago. Regardless I hope to have fun tomorrow evening. She is a little shy and I'm not being pushy, but I am trying to get her to open on on some things. Oh by the way......She sounds so sweet on the phone!!!!

Well I'll write more maybe Sunday and fill all 1 of you that reads and responds in on how the weekend goes!!

Be Sweet & Stay Safe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment