Monday, June 21, 2010

So this is what it should feel like??

Below is a message I sent to a good friend of mine concerning the weekend I had with the 34 year old gal I just met. I had an amazing weekend. Saturday night our first meeting went very well also, but last night was just amazing..................

I had the best time today that I have probably ever had in my life. It's 3am & I am just getting home. We didn't have sex, things were to the point it could have easily gone that way, but I would have said no. We went to the mall this afternoon, walked around, held hands, visited an ice cream shop and then just sat, talked snuggled and people watched. Left there to go to Walmart and I realized I left something in my truck when she asked about it I said it was no biggie that I would pick it up later. She wouldn't listen and drove all the way back home so I could get it. walked around walmart together then went to a nice (not expensive) restaurant to eat. Had a good meal and went back to her place. I met her son, he was a little apprehensive at first, but came out in a little while and we talked a good little bit. He said he was good with me, but I should go meet "mean aunt cindy"...lol. To see if I hated her to...lol. When he was in his room I sneaked a kiss, first one. She was good with it, I told her I just had to…lol. Christy showed me around the complex she manages, it’s big and she has a lot of pride in it. We went for a LONG walk together holding hands and I would stop every now and then and touch her face or massage her shoulders. She was liking it. I figured the walk was about over when we made it back to the road going into the complex, but oh no, she pulled my hand and we walked a lot more. She wound up skipping the bonfire she had planned to attend. We spent the rest of the night on her porch and on the tailgate of my truck. I have never just held someone and felt the way I did. She was feeling it to. I kissed her around the neck so many times and her breathing was letting me know it was all good. I would tell her how good she felt and one time I said “I don’t know when or how long it will take, but at some point I am going to kiss every inch of your body like this” (she melted into me). So many times we would get to a heated point and someone would come by on the road and we would calm down. Never losing touch, but slacking off. At one point when we were holding each other I told her I could hold her like this in my arms and fall asleep without any other expectations. She is a little reserved and I had asked her the other day about how she was with taking initiative, tonight she said she wasn’t good at making moves. I explained why it was important to me, that I had always been the one initating & wanted someone to "want me". From that point on she was more aggressive. She squeezed and touched my arms, neck and chest, massaged by back when her arms were around me & Held onto me. When I would rest my head on her shoulder she would kiss around my neck. I would get chill bumps all over and told her so. I made sure she could hear my breaths in her ear and would just jerk a little at her slightest touch. She was loving it. I felt something tonight I don’t think I have ever felt before.

We talked about so many things, serious things, expectations, past experiences and why WE ARE the way we are. She is just like me about so many feelings. We even talked about having kids. She knew I only have 1 daughter and asked about kids. The whole story about me wanting a boy came up and out she pops with she had thought of Maybe having another child. Her son is 15. We could not keep or hands off each other. Never once did I touch her below the belt other than stroking her legs and ankles when she was sitting on my tailgate.. (BTW we got our asses eat up with mosquitoes) (& It DIDN'T MATTER) I have got to get to bed. I think I will sleep, I KNOW I will be thinking of her! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment