Friday, August 28, 2009

Fate???

I thought it was weird how similiar my Singles Horoscope and my Chinese Horoscope were today. Maybe I should listen more closely to them.

Chinese:
It's not unusual for the most appealing thing to be that which is most unattainable. If you suffer from a mild obsession with something or someone that is beyond your grasp, you may wish to find another diversion until the fixation passes. Would you still crave the object of your desire as much if it were yours to keep?

Daily Singles Horoscope:
Look closely at this person, no matter how enticing he or she seems. Does this pretty package actually have anything on the inside? Not getting what you want actually proves to be very valuable.

I have backed off from the person I am crazy about. It's kind of hard to compete with a 23 year old when your 42. I haven't really been competing, but I damn sure make him work hard to keep what he's got. I treat her with the respect she deserves and he knows it...lol. She never will admit that she's dating someone, but I know better and told her the other day I wasn't a dumbass.

Just for the record...SSDD at home with the wife. Thats a story for another day. I hope everyone is doing well!
Mike

2 comments:

  1. Hi Big Mike, great post thought provoker! On another note let me remind you that 40's are the new 30's, and since experience/knowledge also comes to mind, these 20 something’s are just missing out!

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Big Mike, thanks for stopping by! Always appreciate your thoughts/words! What's with you and your life lately please share, waiting, for big Mike to express!

    Hope all is well with you with smiles to follow.

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete