Friday, May 8, 2015

Why Me....

Well it's been awhile since I've sat down and written any thing of significance. Along the time I wrote my last post in Feb 2011 I had just messaged someone on OKCupid and we started talking. She was in Savannah Ga, 155 miles away. Yeah I was at that point....

I had dated some local women and either they were "leaving" their husbands (not left yet) or weren't ready for a relationship, had unruly kids or wanted to get married right away I was pretty fed up with the dating scene. The gal who wasn't ready for a relationship and had had wonderful times together, made enjoyable love and enjoyed each others company. I on the other hand wasn't into the forever dating scene. The one thing I found out after leaving my marriage is that there was no shortage of women to date and women who were interested in me. I had some Great Times! After the Gal said she wasn't ready for a relationship I went back on OkCupid and started looking. I was frustrated and somewhat desperate for normalcy. By chance I saw a post from this woman n the main news feed who looked nice but she lived in Savannah. We started talking and seemed to hit it off well. She was still at home with her hubby (but leaving).... Yep here we go again. We continued to talk and I continued to look. Our connection grew and in April she had a place to go and made the commitment to leave. Her moving weekend passed and she was stuck but did manage to move the next weekend. We had planned to meet that weekend seeing how she was moving out the weekend before so we kept our plans. I had bought a picnic basket and filled it with all kind of little things that she may need being out on her own. I got her a cheap cell phone as she didn't have one and just a bunch of corny stuff. I had been to the beach the weekend before and took sunrise pics for her, wrote things in the sand and took pics and just all kind of corny stuff. I was totally prepared to leave it with her and drive back to Florida if we didn't hit it off. A bit of irony is that during this week the not ready for a relationship gal had been trying to call me. I blew her off and eventually let her know I was seeing someone else after the events in the next paragraph.

Well we met and instantly there was a connection! We ate lunch and went to a state park where I gave her the basket.. She was blown away. Before we were back to town we had decided to spend the night together. I planned to spend the night and see her again the next day. We stopped and got her some night clothes as she nor I had planned on staying together. Long story short our first date was 40 hours long and we were naked for at least 30 of those hours. She started driving to Florida on weekends and 2 months later Moved to Florida to be with me. Things were great. We had a Red hot sexual relationship and done a lot of things together....

It didn't take long though and the jealousy/ acquisitions started. Questions of people I worked with, friends, why did I stop at a store, why did I go mow some old ladys yard who was paying me to mow, etc etc etc. It was nearly non stop. This continued for nearly two years before the straw that broke the camels back was applied. The plant manager wanted a couple of us to have a lunch meeting and there was 1 Married woman going.  I texted th girlfriend and let her know what was going on and OMG the battle began. I wound up missing lunch over it, By the end of the week it escalated to a point I was done. I was purchasing a house for US to live-in that was 30 miles closer to where we both work but decided I was done. I bought the house and fronted her $ for a nice place that she found through a work friend. So I helped her move to her place and I moved to mine.

After a few days I was talking with Ms. Not Ready again. I had not lost contact with her and would send her a happy birthday text or something just as friends. Well we went out a couple times, laughs galore. She knew about Savannah. Things went ok and we wound up having a few words over her cat having to be put down. I made a bad joke about not needing vets for that where I grew up and she did it appreciate it at all. I apologized several times and we talked but things never went any further. We decided it was better it happened sooner rather than later. I haven't spoken to or texted her in two years now.

During the last 4 years I have had a lot of changes in my life. I started having pain in one foot then the other, feet swelling, back pain, bladder issues, it seemed I was falling apart even though I was in the best shape I had been in in probably my life. Things continued to worsen and about a year ago I started having a lot of tests ran. I wound up wearing a full time catheter for 3 months because my bladder was holding fluid and causing current and potential kidney problems. After the gamete of tests an MRI showed that I had what they thought was a tumor inside of my spinal column. I had surgery sept 23 2014. They removed bone from my spine, Went inside of the Dura that surrounds your spinal cord and found a Dermoid Cyst. They split the cyst open and sowed me back up. I thought it would have been taken out and didn't find out that it wasn't until I went for my follow up surgeon visit. I went through a lot of pain and walking first with a walker then a cane and these Assholes didn't remove but are letting something drain and my body absorb the fluid!!. To this day I have constant pain in my feet, I stumble sometimes, I walk like a robot at times,  I have lost feeling in my feet to an extent and this causes the constant pain. I still work and get around but always in pain. Bladder issues are much better, but not totally fixed. Atleast I no longer have to wear a catheter.

I will continue this more with the Savannah Story, How I feel about life in general and things I have considered............

No comments:

Post a Comment