Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A little Jealous...

I have read several of the posts here lately and one thing is apparent.... Life doesn't have to be dull and boring. Although everyone's experiences are not always joyous at least you are having experiences. I guess in a way I am having them also, it's just their the same ones over and over. They are mostly negative or mundane to say the least. Rarely do I experience something exciting with my spouse. She has no drive, desires or imitative to make things happen or to have fun. She is content with doing nothing, being a homebody, or in my opinion just being a "Lazy Bitch". She has been on vacation all last week and this week and I could probably accomplish all the things she has done in 1/2 a day.

I have spent the last couple of weekends in the woods hunting, I haven't taken any game, but being active and around alot of other people has been a nice change. While this has been exciting it does little to fill my time during the week. I am desperately looking for that someone, that experience to break up my routine.

I went to the bar Friday night and took the wife. I don't drink, but she had 2. I saw a woman who owns a restaurant in town and I have talked to her a couple times at her place. She didn't see my wife with me and when I walked up and started talking to her it was apparent that if I had of been alone I wouldn't have been for long. She asked if my "girlfriend" was with me, she didn't think I was married. I had mentioned to her in the past that I was married, whether she selectively forgot I don't know. She is not a bad looking woman and seems to be "fun loving" I may have to visit the restaurant a little more often, alone, and see what happens.

I haven't wasted to much time on my "true obsession" lately. We still talk and she knows how I feel. I can't do anything else about it. She told me this morning she was sick last night and was not feeling well today. I offered to bring her anything I could to help her feel better, but she said she would be OK. The conversation though it seemed negative, was sincere. She knows I was heartfelt in my concern for her and I could feel in the air that she would have liked it if I could have held her in my arms. When our eyes meet I can see into her soul and her into mine. It's one of those rare situations where the unspoken things say so much. We talk about her daughter and she asks my opinion on things from time to time, usually we agree and she tells me how things turned out. I show my genuine concern and she reciprocates by valuing my opinion.

Well I have to go for now work calls.......

3 comments:

  1. now that I read you I remember that one of the "symptoms" of declining relationship with my first husband was that we didn't want to do the same things when we had free time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike the question of the day, the hour, the moment! When are you going to do you? What are you waiting for? When will it be OK for you to step foot out your box? Are you afraid of what you might find or perhaps do?

    Just curious??

    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments!

    Megan,
    I read your reply this morning and have thought about it most of the day. I guess the answer to the last of your questions will shed light on the first 2. I think the thing I am most afraid of is failing. If I left and hooked up with this wonderful person and it didn't work out I would be devastiated. I guess staying married is my security blanket. If I had more of a commitment from this person that would ease my feelings of insecurity. I know by her beliefs and morals that she will probably never be with a married man, so I guess it's a catch 22 situation. Stay married and keep wishing or take a step and risk falling on my face. Of course there is the chance things could work out fine, but this I may never know.....

    ReplyDelete