Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vacation

HAPPY VACATION !!!!

I wanted to wish you a Happy Vacation and let you know that you will be missed. I would still like to tell you goodbye personally tomorrow, but I wanted to write down a few of my thoughts that I am sure I could not remember to say them all tomorrow.

I hope that you and your daughter have a wonderful time with your Mom and that your Mom is in good health and well. I know she will be happy to see you both and will be very proud of you and she will see how great of a job you have done raising your daughter.

I want you to know that I understand that you have moved on with your life & I cannot blame you for that. You have to do what you feel is best for you. My only hope is that you are happy and that you are treated with the respect & love that you deserve. You are a wonderful person and have so much to offer.

I have tried to step away and leave you alone and not express my feelings anymore. With you going away for so long, I did want to let you know that I will be praying your trip is a Safe one and that you have a Great time. Please know that I will always be wishing good things for you no matter how far away you are or what happens in either of our lives. Knowing you has enlightened my life and inspired me to try and be a better person. My only regret is that I wasn’t able to be the person that could provide you with the things you need to be happy.

PLEASE be safe and take care of yourself and your daughter. Wish your Mom the very best & if you want let her know that someone (me) thinks she done a fabulous job raising her wonderful daughter!

3 comments:

  1. I think this was a very sweet way to communicate your feelings. It gave you the opportunity to get them out while feeling you were making a declaration (without having to do it face to face).

    I think she's a pretty special woman to have someone who does care so much for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we accept things for what they are, and can respectfully move on to enjoy this beautiful but sometimes overwhelming existence we call life, then the battle is won! I've always been a true believer that meeting new people is meant for you to grow. Be it happy, sad, drama felt and even loving from a distance. Can we honestly say we don't grow from these experiences...no we can't! So Kudos' to you Mike, what an amazing respectable way of saying I care. Letting her know that you'll always love her no matter what!

    Sincerest Regards,
    Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You!

    Tomorrow will be 1 week since she left and I have kept very busy this week. I hope her trip is going well and she is safe.

    As I said in the letter there is nothing else i can do, so I keep truding on with my life. Hope your week is going well. TTYL, Mike

    ReplyDelete